Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday #7



1) Pre-ordered 1 of 5 available Boba 3G SSC in Dusk from Heavenly Hold.  Apparently they have been super popular and the demand has been hard to keep up with.

2) My fabric for my Custom Cutie Cover and Strap Wraps for my Boba came in.  Can't wait to send it to PAXbaby! (2D Zoo in Pool; Indian Summer Mini Dot in Green - not pictured; Remix Candy Stripe in Royal; Remix Stripe in Royal; 2D Teeny Tiny Zoo in Pool)
From Fabric Shoppe on Esty
3) My garden is FINALLY planted! All my seedlings died from the recent cold snap - I had been hardening them off and thought they would be fine since there wasn't supposed to be a frost.  All the money I saved growing plants from seeds was lost and ended up costing me more money - had to buy plants to replace my seedlings.  Note to self - just buy plants!

4) There have been male and female cardinals visiting our yard.  I just bought a bird feeder to keep them coming back!

5) As I am typing this, my husband just came home with Little Caesar's Pizza and bread sticks!

6) Hot coffee on this cool, damp day!

7) Finding a pair of shoes to go with my bridesmaid dress.

8) Spending time with my husband this week on his days off.

9) Jadon is starting to take a few steps on his own.

10) Freedoms others don't have.  Hungarian Midwife Jailed for Attending Homebirth

What are you thankful for?  Link up with Curious Georgi!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for linking up! sorry i'm late. we were sick. you're pretty awesome for planting stuff---one day for me ; )

    those fabrics are precious! like really love them.

    ReplyDelete