Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday #6


1) Josh and I survived our first year of parenthood.

2) Jadon survived the first year of our parenting.

3) Getting the landscaping done before Jadon's party.

4) A beautiful and day and great company for Jadon's 1st birthday party.

Harry's Birthday Cake

Is That for Me?
I Love My Cake!


PaPa and Jadon

Daddy and Jadon


      
Getting Started with Cabela's



5) My sister's detached retina healing perfectly.

6) My vegetable seedlings are still alive & almost ready to planted.

7) My dining room set so we are able to have people over for dinner.

8) My husband making coffee every morning.

9) Getting hired as a Clinician Coach for Cobb Atlanta Jrs.

10) Getting one step closer to knowing the ministry path the Lord  wants us to take.

What are you thankful for?  Write your list and link up with Curious Georgi.

No comments:

Post a Comment