Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

  1. Infant Advil - fussey baby after shots.
  2. Little Tummies - relieves gas.  Now I know why babies smile after they pass gas!  I would too if I was that uncomfortable.
  3. Vista Print - 30 Custom glossy invitations and matching envelopes with return address and shipping for about $30.
  4. Psalm 91 God's Umbrella of Protection by Peggy Joyce Ruth.  Verse by verse explanation of this Psalm in a short, practical way that will build your faith and declare God's Word over you and your family.  There is even a kids version of the book!
  5. New refrigerator! Finally after 5 days of the refrigerator part not working while we waited for our apartment complex to get us a new one; praise God that the freezer was still working.
  6. A friend whose brother is a realtor that will help us find a place to rent.
  7. Sleeping baby during grocery shopping.
  8. My husband grocery shopping with me.
  9. Air Conditioning on these crazy hot days.  We have so many comforts that many people go without everyday.
  10. Friends faithfully writing Thankful Thursdays to help remind me of all the things to be thankful for and to open myself to allow God to be God so that there will be many things for me to be thankful for!

4 comments:

  1. The best: sleeping babies while grocery shopping and the air conditioner! ;)
    It all sounds like some pretty good things to be thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love sleeping babies while i grocery shop, and air conditioning!!! We need to get a new fridge too! Ugh! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got a new fridge! That would be super tough to go without for 5 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby and I have grocery shopping dates often. I love Psalm 91. That was our family passage last year and I have claimed many promises from that chapter. I"ll have to check out the book.

    ReplyDelete