Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday

1) Jadon has slept for 7 hours straight at night!  (Now I am concerned - is he too young to be doing this? Ha - you pray for more sleep than when you get it, you question it.  Funny.)

2) Sleeping in his crib for naps!  I started this yesterday - for the first 6 weeks all I did was hold him, even during naps.  I didn't mind it then since I was still recooperating, but now I have to get off the couch and do things!  Can't sit still any longer.

3) Friend Crystal asking to come over yesterday!

4) Josh having jobs lined up for at least a month!

5) True friends that are willing to help you.

6) Homebirth Meetings - one this weekend! Home Births on the Rise!

7) Waking up to a fresh pot of coffee!

8) Josh willing to help with Jadon when he comes home from work. 

9) Surprise boquet of flowers from Josh and telling me that I am doing a great job as a mother. 

10) That I have many things to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment