Title of my blog says it all - Mothering, Coaching, Running - my life in a nutshell.
- Research vaccinations and decide what Josh and I feel is best for Jadon. (The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears)
- Join an Adult Volleyball Team in the Fall.
- Read the Bible in a year - currently using You Version, Life Journal Reading Plan on my iPhone. I am on day 5.
- Read Clive Cussler's the NUMA Files series.
- Project 365 - take a picture everyday on my iPhone.
- Follow my favorite blogs.
- Blog - weekly topics.
- Monday ~ Mommy Monday
- Tuesday ~ Thoughtful Coaching
- Wednesday ~ Whimsy Wednesday (Anything Goes!)
- Thursday ~ Thankful Thursday (not sure who started this, but it is an awesome idea)
- Friday ~ Fit Friday (Running Updates)
This seems like a lot for a mother of a 6 week old, but when you nurse every 2 - 3 hours during the day, you have a lot of down time for reading and blogging. I need to keep myself occupied so I don't go crazy! For some reason the idea of sleep when your baby sleeps doesn't apply to me - I guess a 4 hour nap and a 3 hour nap during the night is all I need!