Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 20, 2011

Starting Over - A New Blog

I started my first blog 5 months before I had my son Jadon - that is now 6 months ago.  I hardly posted on it at all. So being true to myself, instead of just posting more, I wanted a brand new blog.  Whenever I make a new resolve to do something, I have to start over from the beginning.  Like if I start a journal and fail to write in it consistently, I won't just pick up where I left off, I have to get a whole new journal for a fresh start! 

Title of my blog says it all - Mothering, Coaching, Running - my life in a nutshell.


My Plans:
  1. Research vaccinations and decide what Josh and I feel is best for Jadon. (The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears)
  2. Run the Iron Horse 15K on September 18th. 5KTraining , 15K Training
  3. Join an Adult Volleyball Team in the Fall.
  4. Read the Bible in a year - currently using You Version, Life Journal Reading Plan on my iPhone.  I am on day 5.
  5. Read Clive Cussler's the NUMA Files series.
  6. Project 365 - take a picture everyday on my iPhone.
  7. Follow my favorite blogs.
  8. Blog -  weekly topics. 
  • Monday ~ Mommy Monday
  • Tuesday ~ Thoughtful Coaching
  • Wednesday ~ Whimsy Wednesday (Anything Goes!)
  • Thursday ~ Thankful Thursday (not sure who started this, but it is an awesome idea)
  • Friday ~ Fit Friday (Running Updates)
  •  
This seems like a lot for a mother of a 6 week old, but when you nurse every 2 - 3 hours during the day, you have a lot of down time for reading and blogging.  I need to keep myself occupied so I don't go crazy!  For some reason the idea of sleep when your baby sleeps doesn't apply to me - I guess a 4  hour nap and a 3 hour nap during the night is all I need!
     


No comments:

Post a Comment