Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 30, 2012

5 Minute Friday


Around here we write for five minutes flat on Fridays.
We set a timer, throw caution to the winds and try to remember what it was like to just write without worrying if it’s just right or not.
{One of my favorite FMF posts linked up from last week was this one by DKARamblings}
Want to play Five Minute Friday? It’s easy peasy!

1. Write for 5 minutes flat on the prompt- no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Meet & encourage someone who linked up before you.


OK, are you ready? Give us your best five minutes on:

Gift…


1...2...3... GO!

Wow.  Should be an easy topic to write about, but I am finding it hard to decide.  Many images and thoughts crashed in my head all at once.  

Do I want to try to write a profound and heartfelt blog, or a lighthearted, fun blog?  Well, I am taking the easy way and making a list of things that I consider gifts.

  1. Smiles and kisses from my son Jadon.
  2. Watching Jadon's face light up as I set up the TV and DVD to play his favorite movies.
  3. All of this pleasantly warm weather!
  4. Seeing a small lizard on my patio chair and watching him show off. (I always loved seeing them when we lived in Florida - when I see them now I smile, sensing God put him there just for me to see.
Stop....

Wow, 5 minutes goes by fast!

Jadon Watching Despicable Me

Jadon Kissing the Baby

1 comment:

  1. i love that you see lizards as a gift from God. a beautiful perspective, friend. so good to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete