It has been about 7 months since my last post. Wow - that is a long time. Here is what has been going on.
1) I am no longer coaching volleyball.
2) I am not running - I would like to, but I just haven't gotten back into it. I have been using http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ to count my calories and been doing as many Insanity workouts as I can. Go to http://www.beachbody.com/ for Insanity and other workouts. My coach is Lea Fanelli - she has been a great source of encouragement and information.
3) We moved out of our apartment and started renting a house.
4) I started seedlings for a garden.
5) I bought Vibrant Health from http://www.getpurevitality.com/ to learn about eating whole, raw foods that provide the body with the nutrients it needs. It has great recipes - even deserts! I love that my shopping cart is 85 - 90% fruits and veggies. I took a break from working out to begin to eat this way to allow my body time to "build itself up" with all the nutrients it had been missing. It has made working out easier is terms of having the proper nutrition my body needs to keep up with the demands of working out.
6) I am still nursing Jadon - almost 12 months now! I am super proud of this and enjoy the time and special bond with my son. Jadon will be a year on Easter! How fast time flies. He is crawling and cruising all over the place. He loves playing in his playroom and watching his movies.
7) We paid off almost all of our debt - we only have my car payment left and that will be paid off in October of this year! Praise Jesus!
8) We bought a new living room and dining room set - first time my husband and I have bought furniture together since we have been married. Oh, and we paid for it all in CASH! I am saving up for the hutch.
9) I linked up with West Cobb Moms on Meetup and I am the Baby Young Toddler Event Coordinator. I host a play group at my house biweekly and find other activities to do.
10) I am praying about my area of ministry. I am thinking about getting back into Youth Ministry. Not sure of where this will go - call me crazy, but I miss interacting with high school kids (missing my teaching days, but not the teaching!)
That is about it in a nutshell. More blogs to come!