1) Beautiful Crepe Myrtle Trees along my walking rout.
2) Safety First Comfy Seat Premier High Chair.
3) Resourceful husband. He rigged a toy arch from the bouncy seat onto the high chair so Jadon can reach the toys.
4) Time to write this blog post thanks to the high chair and toys.
5) A very curious little boy. I say that now, but what will I think when he is a toddler?
6) Getting in 3 workouts this week so far.
7) Being able to spend time with my parents this past weekend. They live in Ohio but are moving to Nashville.
8) Italian Sweet Cream Creamer by Coffee Mate - my daily indulgence!